REGISTRATION SERVICES ARE OFFERED



REGISTRATION 
Constantly changing aspects of any financial structure or plan require that every organization must constantly re-evaluate its tax structure and exposure. The growing complexity of the tax regime makes it difficult for any organization to keep abreast of all the changes. The dedicated tax team at Busiminet co.Ltd has the knowledge and experience to provide integrated and effective tax solutions. Busiminet members work on a Centre of Excellence principle, enabling network tax professionals to work together to offer pragmatic solutions to clients across different jurisdictions, thereby ensuring that the tax burden is no higher than it should be. 
 The key services that Busiminet provides under REGISTRATION include:
 1.TIN registration process 
2. Motor vehicle registration 
3.Assist in business licenses registration to municipal 
4.Assist in business name, company, NGOs and Partnership registration to BRELA 
5.Processing transfer or change of ownership to Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)

1 comment:

  1. My car registration is coming up in a few months. I'm worried that when I take my car to be inspected, I'll have to make a ton of repairs! I know it's necessary to have my car registered every year. I hope my car doesn't have anything wrong with it when it's inspected! http://www.tlc-inc.com/

    ReplyDelete